Monday, June 1, 2015

About this flooding...

On Saturday May 30, the rain finally came to Toronto.  And plenty of it!! and then it rained again pretty much all day Sunday too. When the rain let up a bit on Saturday night, I headed down to the allotment to check out the space to see if the flood predictions were true. Nope,  no flooding.

I went back on Sunday during the rain and still no flooding.  Now the ground is pretty dry so its possible we have to go a long way further with rain to see any impact. But I still feel good about the space . My neighbour is still insisting I got off easy after this rain. We shall see....

Spent Monday night doing a final weed pull.  I'd say i haven't got all of it but almost all that I can get for now. Tomorrow night I will get my seeds in.....

No comments:

Post a Comment